Important Graduation Information:
ALL GRADUATES MUST ARRIVE AT NEW UTRECHT BY 8:00 ON THE MORNING OF Thursday, June 23rd, 2016.
Doors open at 8:30 for parents
Graduation starts at 9:00 a.m. and ends at approximately 11:00 a.m.
The following items are PROHIBITED; students cannot carry them during the ceremony:
- Book-bags, purses, or any other bag/carrier
- Phones (or any other electronic devices)
- Flowers (wrist corsage is okay-nothing can be pinned to the gown)
All students must wear appropriate attire suitable for the significance of the occasion.
- Must wear the red tie that they were given as well as a COLLARED shirt (white looks best).
- Must wear dress pants and dress shoes.
- NO JEANS!
- NO SNEAKERS!
- No flip-flops.
- White collar must be attached to the graduation gown before graduation day.
- Wear shoes that you can walk in. (It is recommended that shoes are broken in beforehand. Practice walking with them on cement so they are not slippery.)