2015 Summer School Schedule
|Tuesday, June 30
||Summer School pre-service professional development for school based staff
|Wednesday, July 1
||First day of summer school
|Friday, July 3
||Independence Day Holiday (Schools and Offices Closed)
|Thursday, July 30
||Last day of summer school for students in grades 1-8
|Tuesday, August 11
||Last day of summer school for high school students
|Wednesday - Thursday, August 12-13
||Regents exams for high school students
||Families are notified about promotion decisions.
Wall Street Journal 12/2014
Well-Worn Path From Top Middle Schools to Coveted High Schools
Data Show Challenge of Getting More Student Diversity
ARIS PARENT LINK
As of January 1, 2015 the NYCDOE will no longer use ARIS or ARIS Parent Link. The NYCDOE will create a new system, which will provide parents with online access to up-to-date student information, to replace ARIS PARENT LINK by September 2015.
Instructions for Parent Registration:
On the main page select the link on the left titled "Parent Registration"
n Complete form!
n You only need to fill in items with an asterisk.
- You will have to give your actual email address which they will then send verification to.
- Using your email address as your user name and the password that is sent to you via email, return to the main page to log in.
- “Accept” Terms and Uses.
- Proceed to next screen to change your password.
- Edit profile as desired and select “Finish”
- The next screen is to “Edit Email Alerts”
- First, select the “Select Children” link
- Then, “Add Student”
n Enter School (drop down to Dyker Heights)
n Click “Next”
- Next, select “Add Classes”
- Open the folders to locate your child’s class(es)
- Finally, select the day(s) you would like to be notifed or simply check “Only send me an update when content is changed.”
- CLICK “SAVE”!
*Please note that not all teachers actively use the website therefore all of your child’s classes may not be listed. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
Check out our new resource under the "About Us" tab titled "Publicity" to see our students in the local newspapers!
General Response Protocol Summary Sheet.
Please click on attachment
Chancellor's Regulations clearly prohibits any cell phones and/or electronic devices in school.