SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM
July 5th - July 29th
If you are interested in registering
please ask at the security desk for the program director Ms. French
or call 718-833-9363 ext. 1000
TO REACH MARGO KELLY,
THE PARENT COORDINATOR,
or call 718-833-9363 ext. 5590
BFSC Brooklyn South SPRING FAMILY CONFERENCE final.pdf
for families of students with Disabilities
Click on attachment
Please be advised that, because our school is now using PupilPath, your child's progress is readily available to you. Please log in to your account to inquire, review, and discuss their marking quarter grade with them periodically as progress reports will not necessarily be distributed.
If you have any questions about PupilPath
please email Ms. Tardugno
Instructions for Parent Registration:
On the main page select the link on the left titled "Parent Registration"
n Complete form!
n You only need to fill in items with an asterisk.
- You will have to give your actual email address which they will then send verification to.
- Using your email address as your user name and the password that is sent to you via email, return to the main page to log in.
- “Accept” Terms and Uses.
- Proceed to next screen to change your password.
- Edit profile as desired and select “Finish”
- The next screen is to “Edit Email Alerts”
- First, select the “Select Children” link
- Then, “Add Student”
n Enter School (drop down to Dyker Heights)
n Click “Next”
- Next, select “Add Classes”
- Open the folders to locate your child’s class(es)
- Finally, select the day(s) you would like to be notifed or simply check “Only send me an update when content is changed.”
- CLICK “SAVE”!
*Please note that not all teachers actively use the website therefore all of your child’s classes may not be listed. Contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
DISCIPLINE CODE PLEASE GO OVER
WITH YOUR CHILDREN
The Discipline Code is intended to promote a supportive school environment in which students can grow both socially and academically and to ensure the safety of the school community. Consequently, all members of the school community - students, staff, and parents - must know and understand the standards of behavior which all students are expected to live up to and the consequences if these standards are not met. We encourage you to review the Code and discuss it with your child. The full Discipline Code is available in ten languages online at: http://schools.nyc.gov/RulesPolicies/DisciplineCode/default.htm
or in hard copy from your child’s school.
General Response Protocol Summary Sheet.
Please click on attachment