No School-Veteran's DayDyker Heights Intermediate School 201
6th Gr. PicturesDyker Heights Intermediate School 201
Thanksgiving Recess-School ClosedDyker Heights Intermediate School 201
Winter Concert-7:00pmDyker Heights Intermediate School 201
7th grade trip Liberty Science centerDyker Heights Intermediate School 201
Dyker Heights I.S. 201 Policies & Notices
SYNC our Dyker Events Calendar
Vaccination Exemption Information
General H.S. Information
HIGH SCHOOL INFORMATION
FROZEN Auditions & After-School Drama
Our next Meet & Greet-September 19, 2019
Meet & Greet will be held Thursday, September 19, 2019
Parent/Guardian grade meetings with Mr. Ciulla:
6th grade: 5:30pm
7th grade: 6:30pm
8th grade: 7:15pm
ENL Parent Meeting: 6:00pm
Important 6th Grade Information
- Meet & Greet is scheduled for Thursday, September 19, 2019 from 5:00pm-8:00pm. The 6th grade parent/guardian meeting with Mr. Ciulla will be held in the auditorium at 5:30pm
- School hours: 8:00am-2:20pm
- FREE breakfast available daily-doors open at 7:15am
NYC School Account
"Sign in to see your child's recent test scores, attendance records, and grades.
To set up an account you will need your child's Student ID number, which you can find on his or her report card, as well as an Account Creation Code, which your school will supply. You can also open an account by visiting your school-you will need a photo ID such as a driver's license or passport."
8th grade trip eligibility & Promotional Criteria
Dear 8th Grade Parents/Guardians and Students:
Promotional Criteria for 8th grade students for the 2018-2019 school year is as follows:
- Students MUST pass all four major subjects: ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies.
Students must meet the above criteria in order to be promoted to high school.
Additionally, attendance at the graduation ceremony is a privilege and earned through meeting the promotional criteria and good behavior. Students may be prohibited from attending the graduation ceremony and other senior activities (i.e. dances, trips, field day, student-faculty games, etc.…) due to disciplinary issues, attendance or lateness.
Criteria for attending trips/field day/ senior activities are as follows:
- Students must have Excellent (E) or Satisfactory(S) conduct each quarter.
- No more than six (6) absences or lateness per quarter (notes for absences are considered).
- Academic success in subject areas.
- Students with poor conduct/Referrals are not permitted to attend.
Any questions, please contact our Parent Coordinator, Mrs. Kelly, at 718-833-9363 ext. 1071. Together, let us make this a successful year for all our 8th grade students.