COVID Reponse Page
Visit our COVID Response Page: Click here!
The Mayor just announced, Blended Learning is postponed until September 21. All of you will receive new letters regarding this change.
Remote Learning has been postponed until September 16. You all will receive information regarding class codes and programs before September 16. You all will have to sign on for Remote Learning on September 16, regardless if you are 100% Remote or a Blended Learning Student.
This message was also sent out in GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
NYC School Account
(click on NYCSchool Account)
NYCSchoolAccount TO SEE YOUR CHILD'S GRADES
If you are registered, sign in to see your child's recent Report Cards, promotional status, test scores, attendance records, and grades. You can also make sure your phone number and address is correct.
To set up an account you will need to send me your child's name, Student ID number (which can be found on his/her report card), Parent/Guardian name, class, date of birth, and phone number that is on the blue card. If you have any questions please email Mrs. Kelly, Parent coordinator .
Parent Teacher Conferences
Listed here is the Parent Teacher Conference Schedule:
November 18, 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
All conferences are virtual/telephone/digital.
Please use our school website's Staff Directory to reach out to your child's teachers, or Google Classroom, to inform them that you would like to be contacted during those hours. If you are requesting an in-person meeting, that will have to be conducted at a later date.
Google Classroom Cohorts & Calendar Links
High School: Important Websites & Links
Class of 2021!
As per the Office of High School Enrollment: The dates and format of the high school fairs, as listed in the 2021 NYC High School and Specialized High Schools Admissions Guide, are changing. NYC CTE Virtual High School Fairs will take place November 16 - December 5.
- These virtual events are open to all NYC students and their families to learn about Career and Technical Education (CTE) high schools.
- Learn more and register here
- Virtual Open Houses and Virtual Tours: all high schools are encouraged to offer virtual opportunities for families to learn about their schools.
- High schools are asked to post the following information on their own school website starting in November: Schedule and links to any live or recorded events (or links where families can register for the events); Videos and/or other media; Contact information for families who want to speak or write directly to school staff.
- Families can access each high school’s website on the school page of the searchable online directory in MySchools .
- High schools are submitting their updated website information on a rolling basis, and their pages are being updated in MySchools over the next several weeks.
Students-please continue to check your Google Classroom Class of 2021 daily for important updates.
General H.S. Information
SYNC our Dyker Events Calendar